Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall DIYS: Creative & Easy 2015

Hey everyone! I's my first October post:)

How have you been? I like making these bog posts because I feel like I'm emailing friends lol:) (wait but who emails friends?...idk, just go with it!) I've been super busy this month, but in a good way. Besides being sick for the past week, I've had a lot of fun hanging out with friends and just enjoying the fall vibes.
a few days ago I did a Fall DIY video, and since I really like making these DIYs (and since I just like fall in general), I decided to make a little photo collage thingy for you!
These glitter acorns are my FAVORITE. I could make a hundred of these and not get bored. When I was going for a walk, I noticed some perfect-looking acorns on the sidewalk so I picked them uo just because they were so cute. I didn't know they'd end up in a video all sparkly!
 
 


The other DIY I did is what I call "Fall in a Jar." I basically filled my mason jar with fake leaves. acorns, and sparkles and then shook it up and decorated it with ribbon. The colors give off such a fall feel and it's really fun to make too! Imagine opening the jar and seeing how pretty it would look! You could make a jar like this for any season...and now that I think of it, I have a really good winter DIY idea! :)













The last DIY is this white pumpkin that I decorated. I'm sure you could buy pumpkins that are white in a craft store, but I just used a pumpkin from my garden and spray painted it white. Once it was dry, I just took a Sharpie and decorated it! 

Here's the video if you'd like to know how to make any of these DIYS!

Let me know if you make any of these and send me a picture if you do! My instagram is _kimsstyle99 and my twitter is @kimsstyle99!
Just remember I'm always here for you guys! See you soon,
Kim<3

No comments:

Post a Comment