Sunday, October 11, 2015

DIY PLANNER ORGANIZATION & ACCESSORIES

Hey everyone!
It's been a pretty busy week, but I'm finally feeling better from being sick! This past week was pretty tough because I didn't want to miss school but I was sick at the same time so...glad that's over with!
The other thing that I'm glad is over is my SAT prep class I had this weekend.
It was four hours long.
It was on Saturday and Sunday morning. 
There was a 300 page textbook involved. 
We read every page.

However....I did have time to post a new video! I'm pretty excited about this one because I tend to be one of those annoying super organized people with multi-colored post-it notes everywhere and reminders on my phone calendar.

Click the video below to watch how I did this!
Turn your planner from this...

To this!

No comments:

Post a Comment