Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Makeup Tutorial: Smokey Eye & Violet Lips

Hey everyone!
As many of you might now, I recently went to Beautycon in NYC! It was so much fun; if you'd like to see a vlog of it that I did you can click here! I could go on and on about everything I did, but I thnk watching that vlog would be easier:)
One thing that happened at Beautycon was that I received a huge bag of makeup and beauty products because they came with my pro pass ticket. Even if you had the general admission ticket, there were still so many free samples given out and everything being sold was marked down sooooo much.
I thought of doing a haul of the things I got, but to be honest I filmed it and them when I looked it over while editing I realized how boring the video looked. So, I thought it would be fun to make a dramatic tutorial on a look I wouldn't really wear unless it was a really special occasion. (Seriously, I'll be real with you guys, it took quite a while because I didn't plan out the look that much!)

However, whoever chose what should go in that bag to give out to people are some quality human beings. They did not just give you a random drugstore lipstick that was on sale at the time, they gave a 16 ounce coconut hair mask jar. They did not just throw in a nail polish, THEY THREW IN THEY'RE REAL MASCARA. They really stepped up their game and now I understand why my ticket was a little pricey.

Here are some of the new products that I'm using in this look!

-Lips: NYX Whipped Fouette in the color Dark Cloud
-Ardell False Lashes
-Eyeliner Brush: Real Techniques silicone eyeliner brush
-Tarte Amazonian clay finishing powder

I have my makeup tutorial video below! Hope you all like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment