Sunday, September 27, 2015

Popular Tag Videos On Youtube

Hey everyone! I haven't been feeling very well today and I think I'm getting sick. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad but I'll keep you posted. Since I'm really tired, I thought I'd make this blog post while sitting in bed. I've been thinking about video ideas for my channel and I was thinking about doing another tag video. Once I did the This or That tag and it was really fun! (video below)
I thought I'd show you the questions for a bunch of tags that are popular on youtube and ones that I might do as well!
Comment letting me know the tag that you think I should do!

The TMI Tag

My Opinion: This is probably my favorite tag on Youtube because the questions are so random yet interesting. I know it's called the TMI tag, but I wouldn't want to answer every question so that's why I haven't done it yet! I mean, why do people want to know my weight and relationship status??

1: What are you wearing?
2: Ever been in love?
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
4: How tall are you?
5: How much do you weigh?
6: Any tattoos?
7: Any piercings?
8: OTP?
9: Favorite show?
10: Favorite bands?
11: Something you miss? .
12: Favorite song?
13: How old are you?
14: Zodiac sign?
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
16: Favorite Quote?
17: Favorite actor?
18: Favorite color?
19: Loud music or soft?
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
21: How long does it take you to shower?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
24: Turn on?
25: Turn off?
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
27: Fears?
28: Last thing that made you cry?
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
31: Last book you read?
32: The book you’re currently reading?
33: Last show you watched?
34: Last person you talked to?
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
36: Favorite food?
37: Place you want to visit?
38: Last place you were?
39: Do you have a crush?
40: Last time you kissed someone?
41: Last time you were insulted?
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
43: What instruments do you play??
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
45: Last sport you played?
46: Last song you sang?
47: Favorite chat up line?
48: Have you ever used it?
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
50: Who should answer these questions next?

This or That Tag (DONE)

My Opinion: It's a solid tag, guys. It's not bad but its not the most amazing tag ever. When I did this video I only picked a few of these categories so it wasn't too boring.

QUESTIONS:                         
Makeup
  • Blush or Bronzer
  • Lipgloss or Lipstick
  • Eyeliner or Mascara
  • Foundation or Concealer
  • Neutral or Color Eyeshadow
  • Pressed or Loose eye shadows
  • Brushes or Sponges

Nails
  • O.P.I or China Glaze
  • Long or Short
  • Acrylic or Natural
  • Brights or Darks
  • Flower or No Flower

→ Body
  • Perfume or Body Splash
  • Lotion or Body Butter
  • Body wash or Soap
  • LUSH or Other Bath Company

→ Fashion
  • Jeans or Sweat pants
  • Long sleeve or Short
  • Dresses or Skirts
  • Stripes or Plaid
  • Flip flops or Sandals
  • Scarves or Hats
  • Studs or Dangly Earrings
  • Necklaces or Bracelets
  • Heels or Flats
  • Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots
  • Jacket or Hoodie
  • Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
  • Abercombie or Hollister
  • Saks 5th or Nordstrom

→ Hair
  • Curly or Straight
  • Bun or Ponytail
  • Bobby pins or Butterfly clips
  • Hair spray or Gel
  • Long or Short
  • Light or Dark
  • Side sweep bangs or Full bangs
  • Up or Down

→ Random
  • Rain or Shine
  • Summer or Winter
  • Fall or Spring
  • Chocolate or Vanilla
  • East coast or West coast

You can watch mine here!


I Love Fall Tag

My opinion: This is a video I would consider doing, especially since fall is my favorite season EVER. 
  • Favorite Fall lip product?
  • Favorite Fall nail polish color?
  • Favorite Starbucks Drink?
  • Favorite Fall Candle?
  • Favorite Fall Accessory?
  • Haunted House, Hayride, or Corn Maze?
  • Favorite Halloween movie?
  • Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
  • What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
  • What is your favorite thing about Fall?

Furry Friend Tag

My opinion: I don't think it's a "clickable" video (meaning it doesn't really catch my eye) Even though some of the questions are a bit cheesy, it would be kinda cute if a Youtuber I really liked did this video. If you do decide to do this video, definitely have the pet with you! 
  • What is your pet's name
  • What type of pet is he/her and what breed?
  • How long have you had your pet?
  • How did you get your pet?
  • How old is your pet?
  • What are some weird things your pet does?
  • What's your relationship with your pet?
  • Favorite memories with you pet?
  • Does your pet have any nicknames?




What do you think? Would you do any of these or is there one you'd like me to do?




Here's my latest video!














No comments:

Post a Comment