Saturday, September 26, 2015

Everyday Natural Makeup + Fall Makeup Favorites

Hey it's Kim!

Around this time of year I start to get excited about fall. It usually happens when I go fall clothes shopping, to be honest. I was at the mall the other day and anything summer related was moved to the sale racks. Everything else had Fall written all over it!
Whenever there is a new season, it reminds me of the year before. So in this case, I think about fall of last year, 2014. It's pretty scary seeing how much things change in a year! Fortunately, a lot of things that happened last year are happening better this year. I'm not going to get to much into it, but there's one big thing that stood out to me when I was thinking about last fall:

I started my Youtube channel!

I can't even believe I've been making videos and posting them at least once every single week for a year! My first vide was just a Welcome video, then a nail tutorial, then a simple DIY video that I filmed the intro AT NIGHT. (A year later she knows not to film at night because nighttime and good lighting do not match.) The point I'm trying to get to is that last year one of my first few videos was my Everyday Makeup Tutorial and I just posted an updated one that's very different from the one I made a year ago! I'll have the video at the end of this post.


I've also gotten a lot of great makeup by NYX that I used in this video and thought I'd show you some of my favorites!


NYX PRIMER

"NYX Cosmetic's soft formula spreads like butter and lays like silk on the face. It protects and creates a smooth, matte finish on the skin to absorb and spread foundation and powder evenly. The finished look is flawless. Green shade reduces the appearance of red tones."
                         -From Ulta.com







- NYX DOLL EYE MASCARA


"NYX advanced mascara formulation:
  • Was specifically designed to extend and lengthen lashes
  • Contains micro fibers to add texture, fullness and shape
  • Features natural oils and Vitamin E to moisturize and protect
  • Takes lashes to new heights!"
              -From Ulta.com












-NYX MATTE LIP CREAM




"NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream:
  • Straddles the line between lipstick and gloss
  • Creamy, lustrous formula applies like silk
  • Soft matte finish exudes a sensual glow
  • Unique innovative texture adds the perfect polish to any look.

            -From Ulta.com

My favorite color out of all if them is called "Abu Dhabi" and I think it's really great for fall.






Here's my video! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment