Saturday, June 13, 2015

I dare you to watch this without laughing

Today was a pretty average day. I had to get up early for something this morning, but when I got home I was so tired that I almost fell asleep. But if it wasn't for youtube, I would have fallen alsleep. You know when you watch one video, and that leads to another video that was recommended which leads to another video and it just doesn't end?
Well that happened. I think I deserved a Youtube binge because I got up this morning early for another driving lesson. I drove on the highway for the first time ever and I survived!!

Sometimes you just need to laugh by watching idiotic things happen. These were some of the funny videos I watched.
-Disaster Nutella Prank in a Public Bathroom. Enjoy.
-Wheel Of Fortune Fails
-Watch this whole thing without laughing
-Throwback to American Idol..and not a good one lol

this should take you some of your time if you're bored!

Any ideas you have for a post? You can always email me questions!

xoxox Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment