Thursday, June 11, 2015

Shopping & Hot Stuff

Hey everyone!

Today I went on a little shopping spree to buy some new summer clothes. First, I needed some black pants for my job that I'm starting g next week. So I went to kohls, and I'm the type of shopper who cannot just buy what they're looking for. It could be dangerous. I was shopping for pants, and next thing you know I am trying on full-length dresses.
That's normal right?? lol...

It's also feels so much like summer today. I was so surprised when I walked outside today...it must have been like 90 degrees. Summer is my favorite season. What about you?

The black pants I got were just basic pants, so there's no need to show you that. But I also got this cool bralette and a black low-back tank to go with it:
I am in love with this!! Please excuse the messy hair though!!
I also got this shirt pictured below! I did need some basic shirts too, and I think this style is very popular right now. It's kinda 90s inspired (at least thats what the tag said lol) & I also got is in navy blue:)


Kohl's is really stepping up their game. There are still stores that I like more, but I remember thinking that they had a lot of basic stuff, but I really like the changes they have made. I'm all in for the unique looking clothes!

I also went to a random jewelry shop and got this necklace and cheap eyeliner. OMG I'VE BEEN WANTING A NECKLACE LIKE THIS FOREVER!!!

The crystal is actually kinda pale pink. The picture makes it look lighter

If you haven't already, read my last post about what I'm doing with  my blog and the new weekly contests!!


See y'all tomorrow. Bye!!



No comments:

Post a Comment