Sunday, February 8, 2015

Last Minute Outfits For Valentines Day! (And They're Not all the Expected Red Dresses)

So...Valentines Day. Not really a special holiday for me, but I do think it would be kinda cute if I actually had a Valentine.
The closest thing I could think of to be my Valentine this year would be my cat, Zoey. #foreveralone
Will you be my Valentine??
But if you are going out for Valentines day, as with any date, you never know what to wear. And on Valentine's day, everyone's go-to outfit is either a red dress or a casual sweater with a heart on it. I mean, that's cute and stuff, but its so expected and actually might be a little boring. 

So here I am, an anti-valentine, non professional fashion blogging teenager who's style is all over the place, here are some suggestions that hopefully won't bore anyone to death:


Casual Choice: Crisscross Back Rose Print Top from Forever 21
  • I love the look of those shirts that are sort of see through that you can wear a black tank top with. I have a black tank top with lace trim in the straps, top, and bottom, and I think that would look really pretty with this. The back of this top is open with criss cross straps, which isn't very expected. 
  • Like it is shown in this picture, this top would look super sweet with curls. I wouldn't wear those white shorts because its February, so I'd probably wear pretty much any type of long pants...maybe jeans or a longer version of those shorts?






Dressy Choice: Floral Lace Pencil Skirt from Forever 21

  • Ahh I love this! It's so feminine and I love how the lace makes that scalloped pattern at the bottom. and if you look close, the lace is floral- perfect for Valentines day! (lol hinting to someone that you want roses??)
  • This skirt also comes In burgundy and white, but I think black is my favorite. You should find a top that is a matching color to the skirt; if you wear a totally different color, there would just be too much horizontal going on. That's just my opinion though. A low heel and some silver jewelry would look really nice too. 







The lace collar is so cute! I have a dress like this, it's kinda
vintage looking.
Some other options are jumpsuits, lacey cardigans, and anything flowy. All these pictures are from Forever 21. 

<- I think it takes a brave
person to wear a jumpsuit.
But I think this would look
really beautiful. You could
also pair it with a jacket, of
course.





Super casual, but still pretty! But wear this
with a long necklace or some
sort of jewlery to spice it up.
Leather!! I love leather so much. You'd feel like
a rockstar in this dress.
Two- Pieces! Taylor Swift would wear this. Enough said:)


Hope you liked these ideas! See you later!






No comments:

Post a Comment