Friday, January 16, 2015

Welcome to my blog! I'm Kim:)

So this is going to be my first blog post!(...obviously)
I'm a 15 year old girl and I love fashion and makeup, so that's what this blog is going to be all about! (and you might see some recipes here and there!)  I'm going to try to post about 2x a week, but I'm not making any promises here. Basically my schedule is called, "If I have something to write about, I'll make a post."
But don't worry, I'm not going to be posting everyday for a week and then just post once a year. This is something I'm really interested in doing and I already have some experience with stuff like this. The thing that made we want to make this blog was my Youtube channel! I've only had it for 4 months now, but it's probably one of my favorite things to do. I can just post whatever kind of video I want and really just be myself. I'll insert my videos into this blog as well as write about any other topics.
Since this is my first post I'm pretty clueless about Blogger. I'll learn!
I'll do another post soon. Lastly, here are ways to contact me if you wan to email me questions, go on my youtube channel, or follow me on Instagram!
My email is Kimberlyann1599@gmail.com - you can email me questions!
My youtube channel is KimsStyle99- Leave a comment saying that this blog sent you!
And my Instagram is @_kimsstyle99- I have an Instagram but not a Twitter!


<3 Hope you're having a good day! Hope to hear from you! <3

P.S: Since this post might have been a little boring, I hope you laugh when you watch this video I posted yesterday: Thoughts while online shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment