Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Changing it all up

Hey everyone!

Whenever I write my blog posts, it's always before school during the time when it's too early to go to class but too late to make more coffee. Fortunately, I'll be able to write more posts because my summer break starts in only two weeks! I just have to get through finals, and then a lot of things will change. It almost feels like it's New Years again, because I'm going to "start over" in a lot of ways.
-I'm going to a new school.
    -This will mean that I'll meet new people and be in a totally different environment
-I can leave behind old problems and start fresh at a new school.
-I'm getting my permit! I have to take 3 driving lessons and then I'll get my permit.
-I'm getting bangs! :)
-This summer, I want to make videos twice a week
-I'm almost at 1,000 subscribers! (Something exciting is going to happen on my channel when that happens)
-I'm getting my first summer job (hopefully)

 I'm exited for summer and what is to come. What will you do this summer?

"And suddenly you just know...it's time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings."

-Kim<3

Here's my last video!

1 comment:

  1. wow you've sure accomplished a lot! I'm also trying to make more videos during the summer too, i'm gonna hope that summer school isn't too big a workload though. i sometimes write my blog posts when i can't pay attention anymore to what the teacher is teaching :P

    ReplyDelete