Monday, May 11, 2015

Bethany Mota's Summer 2015 Collection at Aeropostale!

Hey everyone!
This morning, I wasn't in a great mood. Number one, it was 5:45am. Number two, I did not want to go to school. And number three, IT WAS MONDAY. I only have about 19 days of school left but to me it seems like a long time away because I have to deal with finals and all that fun stuff. I got out of bed, had no idea what to wear, so I just went to the kitchen to make some coffee. After the coffee, things got a little better. I found an outfit and eventually got all ready for school. I was checking Twitter when I saw that Bethany Mota uploaded a video.

Me=

 BETH UPLOADED! IT'S BEEN A WHOLE MONTH SINCE SHE UPLOADED!!!
I watched her video, all I can say is that it was perfect. You can watch it HERE!
I can honestly say it made my morning a lot better. I was just in a "I-want-to-punch-everyone-I-see-in-the-face" mood, but sometimes you just have to  take a step back and look at what is ahead of your problems.
I also realized that this is the same reason why I make videos, to make myself and the people that watch my videos have a better day. Have you ever watched one of my videos? If you have, thank you and I hope it made you smile!

Okay, I'm going to get to the point of this post now! My last video (at the end of this post) is about Beth's summer collection at Aeropostale. I'm making this post because everything in the collection was AMAZING and comfortable! You are very lucky when you find clothes that are cute, comfortable, and affordable. Beth's clothes are all of those things! I bought everything using some of my birthday money. I bought 6 things and it was less than $100! Where else can you buy such great clothes for less than $100 these days?! (SECRET: the prices at Aero are less online than in-store!!)


Want to see what I got? Here's my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment