Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter, Youtube Plans and What's going on

Hey guys!
Yesterday was Easter and I made the fabulous cake:
Isn't it cute? 
It looked good...but it tasted okay. It was a little too dry. I should have just used a cake mix recipe. Those are the best!

Anyway, I was thinking about what videos I would be doing this month and I thought I'd share with you. Comment which idea you like the best! It'll be like a little competition:)

-Q&A (definitely doing this one, but comment some questions if you want because I haven't filmed it yet!)
- Spring Organization DIYS
-A collab video 
-Spring makeup tutorial
-How to get clear-looking skin
-How to repair dry damaged hair. (because my hair isn't in the best shape right now, when I get it under control I'll do a video about it
-Spring OOTW
-Black and white Outfits lookbook

Any suggestions? Let me know!

Here's my latest video: Spring outfit ideas
And this video below is getting far more views than I thought! Should I do more like these?
Also, by 16th birthday is coming up on April 20! I'm asking for a new camera and nothing else because I know that a new camera is a really generous gift. Even if we do nothing on my birthday, I'd be SO happy if I got a new camera:) I'm asking for:

Nikon D5200 24.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Black) 

That's the title from Amazon. It's a really good deal and OMG IT COMES WITH THE LENS I WANT!



I'm writing this post right before school and I really have to go now. See ya soon!

<3Kim








No comments:

Post a Comment