Friday, July 17, 2015

Advice posts

Hey guys!

This blog is really about anything. It's mainly focused on fashion and stuff I do but I'd also like to widen the variety of topics I talk about.
A few posts ago I mentioned I'd do advice posts. I promise all names will be anonymous, or you can even make up a name! I'd like to do this to make people feel less alone because I know how that feels.
I'm a 16 year old girl and many of my youtube/social media followers are that age too. I know that talking to your parents might be hard sometimes, but you can reach out to me, a teenage girl who is probably going though or has gone through similar things as you. I've had to deal with a lot of problems in high school and I've learned a lot from it so I hope I can pass some things on to help you.
This is an advantage of the internet these days- we all have the power to help people out and I want to use that.
If you want to contact me with a topic you want me to do a post about or a question or really anything, you can email me at kimberlyann1599@gmail.com or you can DM me on my Instagram, _kimsstyle99

Love you all!

-Kim<3

No comments:

Post a Comment