Thursday, March 12, 2015

Struggles of High School...

High School.
In high school, we learn so much. And I'm not talking about what you learn in your classes, I'm talking about what you learn abut life. You learn how other people act (in good ways and bad ways) and you learn a lot about yourself- like how you react to certain situations and what kinds of things you like to do. Yes, there are good parts, but sometimes we're just like, "NOOOOOO!"
Hello, by the way.
So if you can relate to any of these things, comment below and be sure to share this with anyone who would like this!

1. People that hate you for no reason.
This is my "getting-out-of-the-car-to-go-to-school-face"
You could be the nicest person in the word...you could be freakin Beyonce, and some people will still not like you. Maybe they're jealous, or they're insecure and try to put others down to make themselves feel better, or maybe there's no reason. Some people have no idea they're even being mean. People also are stereotypical so they're closed minded to a lot of people. For example, I was standing with a group of people and they were talking about how they hate people who wear all black because "its so depressing and weird looking." I was standing right with the group wearing...all black! Head to toe all back. If wearing all black is weird, I guess I'm weird! The list could go on forever, but you just have to realize that there are extremely annoying people in this world and many of them go to your high school. BUT STILL...WHY??


2. Grades in high school mean so much that it makes you feel like you are not good enough if you get less than an A. 

They make it seem like you won't get into college if you do bad on that ONE test. Isn't that a lot of pressure? It's like our grades will determine our future. Things can get really intense when it comes to grades. I hate it when people compare grades with each other and talk about how smart they are. Because I hate it when I see people trying to glance at my test (as I show in this picture) I try not to look at other people's tests.  So I'm one of those people who are really good at languages and words but is really bad with numbers...that's why math is hard for me. And it annoys me all the time when people in my class are all like, "math is so ridiculously easy, like, everyone has a 105 average." They're saying things like that while I'm studying extra for math and going to school early to review. It makes me feel stupid when Im not good at a certain subject. I get mostly A's and B's, and my parent's say that's perfect fine. But don;t you hate it when you have all that pressure on you and if you let the pressure get to you on one test it automatically means you're not succeeding?


3. Not So Serious But Still...There's always something to ruin your look. (THIS IS WHERE BOYS HAVE IT EASIER)

At school, there are usually bigger problems than what you look like. There have been so many times when I go to school feeling' cute, then one of the following happens:
-I have gym class 1st period
-Rain ruins my hair and makes it all frizzy (same with wind)
-The lighting in the bathroom makes everyone look bad.
-I'm wearing short sleeves and the temperature in the classroom is set at about 50 degrees and I'm freezing!
-I wear a sweater on the first warm day of the year.
                                                  -I bury my hands in my face in frustration and there goes the eyeliner!

4. When teachers think that you don't have a life out of school and you'd be more than happy to do a 5 page essay, few pages of math problems, a Picasso painting, and a lil science lab thrown in there...no problem!
What else can be said? Now I have no time to function like a normal human being this weekend!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/7e/5c/ec7e5c6b97c6d0d452e4ea9e103b75d1.jpg

Any thoughts? Let me know! And share this with your friends!

youtube channel: Kimsstyle99
instagram: @_kimsstyle99
twitter: @kimsstyle99
if you follow me on any of those social medias, let me know that my blog sent you! (I'll know what you're talking about)

No comments:

Post a Comment